11.18.2011

Starlightsss

Switched back to Blogger when I realised that Tumblr tends to delete posts that are older than 90days, so anything older than that is lost FOREVEEERRRR! I don't want that because I want to be able to look back at all my antics when I am an old fat granny and be able to show evidence to my grandchildren what a cool person their grandma was, and there would be no doubt about it because who can dispute PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE?

Also, I realised that I wanted to start anew. Fresh place, fresh start, fresh mentality. I need a new creative outlet so expect this blog to be my newfound "artistic avenue". Also, it should be a blog I can show to potential employers and not be embarrassed that it contains RILL LYF PROBLEMZ. Paperdolled will still be open for my rants and random emo thoughts.


OK LET'S BEGIN!

No comments: