1.31.2012

Louis Vuitton S/S 2012 campaign


Was browsing around online for similar ad campaigns to the Miss Dior Cherie one I watched in Advertising class today. I love the idea of frolicking in pastel frou frou clothes without a care in the world. Stumbled upon this one for LV's SS12 campaign and fell in love. The ice cream and colours also remind me of Mulberry SS12.

















I am pretty much in love with the way S/S12 is looking. Give me brights! Give me pastels! Give me sunshine! I can imagine myself prancing around Paris eating macarons from Laduree while listening to Yelle or Le Tigre on my iPod as I bicycle though the 8th arrondissment (or whatever number arrondissment I so choose). Here's an idea of what I'd wear:
Paris Frolic



 And just in case you wanted to know, the ad we watched in class today. Miss Dior Cherie by Sofia Coppola:

No comments: