11.17.2012

A Day In My New Life










Images of a typical day of my new life as a Masters publishing student in London. Every day involves long bus/train rides, seemingly endless trips on the Underground, a wary walk on the dodgy underpass at Elephant & Castle, lugging your mahoosive collection of magazines/reference books/notebooks/folders/files etc, and consuming unhealthy amounts of coffee (large Americano with hot milk & 2 packets of brown sugar).

Oh, and the headache of wondering what the fuck I'm going to wear because its an art university and you will feel self-concious amongst the intentionally well-dressed hipsters.

Just received the assessment for my first assignment and the feedback is not good. Definitely not my usual standard; gotta pull up those knee socks and get cracking on the research *cries*

Gotta love uni.
x



No comments: