4.14.2013

Catch Up

Been doing nothing productive for 3/4 weeks of my Easter holidays except catch up on a ton of TV & sleep that I'm pretty sure I won't have enough time for once classes begin again/begin internship. The French are coming for some "networking" event on our first day of uni and everyone had to fill in profiles of themselves, one of the questions were:

"Where do you see your career in 5 years?"
Honestly? I have no fucking clue. I feel like I'm at a standstill. Lost in a split road. On one hand I really like traditional publishing and do see myself immersing in digital media and e-books/online magazines. On the other hand, I just...don't know. I've been applying for a few other internships and things to do with fashion marketing and e-commerce which is what my dissertation is about so hopefully something will come out of that.

When I started this Masters I thought I had it all figured out. Instead I feel even more lost than ever.

x

No comments: