12.23.2013

My Favourite Blazer



Blazer: Monki / t-shirt: Cotton On / shorts: Cheap Monday

I unpacked my favourite blazer today. I love it's kimono-like shape, it brings an easygoing element to a traditionally structured item of clothing. I got this while I was still working at Monki and bought it the day I unpacked it from our store delivery! It's definitely one of our best-selling items, plus it has a cute name - Lara Stone blazer! I've worn this out and about in London a few times to go out dancing; good times, good times! The gemstones that adorn it really evoke starry nights and gives it that extra pizzazz so you stand out on the dance floor and in group pictures ;)  You can still get one online at Monki! I guarantee it is worth the £50 price tag.

I really miss being a Monki girl!

Let Lana tell you how depressed I feel here in Malaysia and our perpetual sunshine. How I long for cool weather, short but sunny days and to wear my favourite jumpers and beanies.




x

No comments: