3.25.2014

Snapshot: Laneway Festival 2014




shirt: Cheap Monday / leggings & hat: H&M / shoes: Superga



Back in January, I went to Singapore with a few friends for Laneway fest. I was pretty much there just to see Chvrches (amazing; Lauren is too cute), Haim (energetic though so-so) and Jagwar Ma (only 1/2 came). I also discovered some good new acts (Frightened Rabbit, Kurt Vile) & a really terrible one (The Observatory - not a wonder they aren't famous outside of the island).

dress: Cotton On / shades: Monki 

I tried my best to get as many good shots of myself in the city. I still can't get over how self-conscious I am when people catch me taking pictures of myself / people taking pictures of me. I'm a pretty confident person, so this is just another reason why I won't be that great as a fashion blogger, lol.

 Singapore Highlights:
  •  cosy nook, great company and lots of interior prettiness at Loof  
  •  ice cream bread - enough said




x

No comments: