6.12.2014

Monday















 top: Monki Amanda satin blouse ; 
shorts: Monki Malin satin shorts ; 
tank top: Cheap Monday
socks: Monki ;
sneakers: New Balance 510 

Something funny happened to me on my last day in London when I wore this pair of New Balance's to the British Museum. I was sitting down in the Greek sculpture room resting my feet and checking my Twitter feed when this group of school boys about 16-17 years old walked up to me and said, "Excuse miss, you've got some really nice shoes on". I was so surprised that in a room full of marvellously carved Greek statues these young schoolkids noticed my shoes instead *insert smirk here* Needless to say I had a huge confidence boost that day.
Beating the Monday blues with my favourite Cheap Monday tank (which coincidentally I actually did get for real cheap, it was on sale + staff discount = RM20 SCORE!). The pyjama trend is my absolute favourite, it's perfect for those lazy days off; I feel like I'm challenging society's standards of social norms when I wear them out. Been in love with the pjyama trend for ages now since my girl Alexa created a palm tree printed pair for her Madewell collection back in 2011 so you can imagine how excited I was when I saw these at Monki. Best part of all? They're on sale now!

x

No comments: