8.15.2014

Stronger

If there's anything I've learnt is that I will not tolerate anymore bullshit verbal abuse that's being slung at me. Spirituality/wellness/self-improvement does not a good person make. You need to readily step back and take a good look at yourself before putting the blame on anyone. I accept the criticism because I know who I am and what I am like. You, on the other hand, do not, instead preferring to delude yourself that you embody all you've read in these manuals. Good luck, I don't care anymore what you think. Stop taking things so literally; always making everyone feel bad about themselves for absolutely nothing or over something that's not within their control. I've had enough. I'm not going to concede defeat anymore. This is the towel, I am throwing it in. Chasing theories will only make you a sad being. I don't know how anyone could put up with this emotional/verbal abuse for so long. It is exhausting to have to stroke that ego all the time. I cannot keep it all in, I want to shout but I know I will not win even though I know I am right. But as they say, we cannot argue with fools. Thank god I had a 2 year break.

x

No comments: