11.21.2014

It Doesn't Matter

It doesn't matter if you got hit in the face with a metal bar at work causing half your face to bruise till you literally look like a panda. It doesn't matter if you haven't got a lick of makeup on. It doesn't matter if you're wearing your glasses. It doesn't even matter if you're wearing your UO pyjama-style trousers (acceptable form of wearing PJ's in public) and fake Birkenstock slippers. It really doesn't matter if you decide to go and have a drink with a friend and spontaneously decide to go out dancing at your usual spot in the city even if you look like shit.
It seems as if whenever I really don't feel attractive and actually do go out with the intention of having a good time, exciting things happen. Things. That haven't been done in a while. 
What exactly is the conclusion of this story? That I don't have to go out feeling like a million bucks to score? That someone would actually like me no matter how shitty (I think) I look or feel? Or maybe I actually look like a supermodel but nobody actually wants to admit it to me? :P
 Am I really looking? Or am I really just seeking validation in-the-flesh to feed my self? 

x

No comments: