2.09.2015

Hey Nic

Two years ago I vowed to never be that girl again. That girl whose happiness depended on another. I was going to be self-sufficient. I was going to concentrate on my career, my interests, my whims, my intuition. I was going pour out all emotions, build a brick wall and never get too excited over small glimpses of hope - I was going to be a self-centric robot. I was going to be a heartbreaker - not the heartbroken! I was going to fuck with people's emotions and fuck whoever I wanted.
And then it hit me when I least expected it. All because I never wanted to wonder "what if". The first cut is the deepest, yes it's true, but this one isn't any softer. To cry is to show weakness - I will not give in to that urge. I am older, wiser, smarter...

and yet I still don't seem to learn. 


DON'T GET EXCITED OVER THINGS THAT HAVEN'T COME INTO FRUITION.






and if you're in love then you are the lucky one;

cause most of us are still bitter over someone


x

No comments: